- Deadline for abstract submission: JUNE 10th, 2019, and will not be extended.
- To submit your abstract, you must be already registered at the Meeting;
- All abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH;
- Each registration allows the submission up to 02 (two) abstracts;
- Only 01 (one) author should submit the abstract and all co-authors must be listed at the submission;
- Identify the name of the presenting author and provide his/her email address on the online submission;
- The abstract to be attached should include the title, authors and institution, text and image (if any), references, and acknowledgments (if any). The complete abstract should occupy the space equivalent to 01 page, size A4, in simple space;
- Tables and Figures are allowed, but they must fit into the one-page total length of the abstract. Figures may be provided in color or gray scale;
- The contributions will normally be presented as posters; nevertheless, there will be few spots for selected oral presentations. If you wish to present your work orally, please indicate on the registration form;
- Oral presentations should also be presented as poster;
- Posters dimensions (Maximum): 0.90m width X 1.20m height.
ON SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT, ALL AUTHORS MUST BE LISTED. THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE DONE BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION. AFTER RELEASED IT CAN NOT BE CHANGED MORE.